Monday, March 28, 2011

Product Review: StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate

I got a large free sample of this product.  Always in search of something to improve my under-eye circles and fine lines, I was excited to try it.  Disclaimer:  The product info says to use it 1or 2 times a day, and I only used it once a day.

The Claim:
Lines, creases, and dark circles less visible while reducing puffiness.

My Take:
While I find StriVectin's "SD Wrinkle Treatment" to be a great product, their eye concentrate is only mediocre.  It did moisturize well and didn't get all weird and flaky like some other things I've tried.  However, I got only barely-noticeable results with the under-eye circles (still had to use concealer) and almost no change with fine lines.  My dark circles are genetic, so maybe there's nothing to be done about them. 

Side Note:
Most of these "eye cream" type products treat under-eye circles AND puffiness, which is not a problem for me.  I'm always trying to find something that doesn't do anything with puffiness. Maybe that's why it didn't improve my under-eye appearance???

My Suggestion:
Try something that's WAY less expensive and only use this if it's free.   Seriously, it's $59 an OUNCE, people...

No comments:

Post a Comment