Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Product Review: BeautiControl Spa Facial Regnerating Tonic

I received this sample from a friend.  It is important to note that the sample I was given was in "wipe" form (which I loved), but the product is actually sold as a liquid or lotion of some sort (I can't tell from the web page!)...

Pros:
- Really feels like it's cleaning your face
- Contains blemish-preventing products
- Contains all kinds of anti-aging products

Cons:
- Has a rather strong smell - if you tend to avoid these types of things, it might not be the product for you
- Creates a kind of "burning" sensation.  (because it's working, not because it's actually burning...)
- A little bit expensive

Summary:
This is a great cleanser.  It works as well as other products I've tried.  Since my skin is prone to oiliness, it worked really well for me.  If you like Bliss "Fabulous Foaming Face Wash", but need some anti-aging or blemish control as well, you should try this product.


BeautiControl Spa Facial Regenerating Tonic with AHAs
Price:  $24 for 6.7 fluid ounces
Available at:  http://shop.beauticontrol.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?storeId=10551&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&pageID=BChome&showBG=2

1 comment:

  1. Oops. Made a mistake and called this a "cleanser". I think it's more of a toner...

    ReplyDelete